|Position||Employed by various criminal organizations including:|
Benjamin Poindexter is a mentally-unstable and highly-skilled FBI agent with an innate ability to throw any projectile with great accuracy and deadliness bordering on superhuman level. When his world came crashing down due to the Kingpin who manipulated and ruined his rigid life. Poindexter became Kingpin's personal assassin and was assigned to impersonate the vigilante Daredevil in order to turn the public against the superhero. When Daredevil reveals Kingpin's manipulations, he turned against Fisk and attempted to kill him. He was stopped by Daredevil and Kingpin, the latter breaking his spine. With the help of renowned surgeon, Kenji Oyama, Poindexter's bones were laced with Cogmium. Poindexter, now recovered, decided to pursue a career as an assassin for hire, calling himself Bullseye.
- Olympic Physical Conditioning: Benjamin Poindexter is an Olympic-level athlete and weightlifter. He is in overall exceptional physical condition, with the agility, reflexes, stamina, and speed of a professional or Olympic athlete.
- Skilled Acrobat: He is a skilled acrobat capable of performing many difficult feats and matching the feats of the finest human acrobats.
- Expert Marksman: Poindexter's innate ability to throw any projectile with great unerring accuracy and deadliness borders on the uncanny. His uncanny ability to use virtually any common object as a lethal projectile actually makes him more dangerous than many characters who do have superhuman powers. Although he is not technically superhuman, Bullseye can accomplish many feats with thrown projectiles. He has demonstrated the ability to lacerate a person's throat with a thrown playing card, spit his own tooth through a human skull, toss a paper airplane to a distant rooftop, and kill a person with a toothpick thrown through a window from a hundred yards away. He is also a dangerous sharpshooter.
- Expert Assassin: He knows every pressure point and vulnerable spot on the human body and is able to turn virtually any object into a deadly weapon capable of incapacitating or killing an enemy. Poindexter is a deadly assassin often hired by the likes of the Kingpin for covert assassinations.
- Master Martial Artist: Aside from his ability to throw projectiles with lethal accuracy, Bullseye is also proficient in many martial arts disciplines and is extremely talented in the use of edged weapons and conventional firearms. Often, his outspoken attitude during combat about using his abilities seems to have become one of his favorite weapons - intimidation. As such, he believes that his attention in the media grants him more effectiveness in combat with a near flawless reputation, rather than an assassin who often uses fear of the unknown.
- Weapons Proficiency: As a result of his naturally perfect athletic gift for hand-eye coordination, Poindexter can quickly learn how to wield most weapons even if he's never seen them before. Aside from throwing projectiles, he is also skilled with knives, swords, and other weapons.