|Gorgon the "Guardian"|
|Position||Head of Attilan Royal Guard Member of the Royal Family (Kingdom of the Inhumans)|
Gorgon is the cousin of Black Bolt and a member of the Inhuman Royal Family. He is Black Bolt's bodyguard and trainer of all Inhumans recently exposed to the Terrigen Mists. If ever an Inhuman is lost, Gorgon will find them and bring them home. With the release of the Terrigen Mists across the world, Gorgon's responsibilities have grown with the increasing number of new Inhumans.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Gorgon possesses a variety of superhuman physical attributes as a result of a combination of his unique heritage and exposure to the Terrigen Mist on two separate occasions.
- Superhuman Strength: Gorgon is superhumanly strong, more so than most other Inhumans, and was previously capable of lifting approximately 2.5 tons. His current strength since undergoing secondary terregenesis is unrevealed, but the upper limit is presumed to be exponentially higher than it was previously.
- Superhuman Speed: Gorgon is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Gorgon's musculature produces less fatigue toxin during physical activity than the musculature of a human. He could previously physically exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair him. His current stamina is unknown, but it takes a liter of tiletmine to keep him unconscious, and this dosage must be given hourly in order to be effective, so his stamina is much higher.
- Superhuman Agility: Gorgon's natural agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Gorgon's reaction time is enhanced to a level that is beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissue of Gorgon's body is somewhat harder and more resistant to injury than those of a human being. Gorgon can withstand impact and blunt trauma forces that would cripple or kill a human being and suffer from only mild discomfort. However, Gorgon is not invulnerable and can be injured in ways similar to a human. For instance, he can be hurt by weapons composed of conventional materials.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Gorgon, if injured, is capable of healing somewhat faster and more extensively than a human being can. His recovery time from physical trauma is about twice that of a human.
- Kinetic Shockwaves: Gorgon's legs are thickly muscled, allowing him to do massive damage by kicking something or someone, or he can use them to create seismic shocks by stomping the ground with his hooves. As a result, Gorgon can generate shockwaves with a strength of 7.5 on the Richter Scale, or 9.5 if near a fault line.