|Position||Assistant to the Avengers
Assistant to Spider-Man
|Weight||750 lbs (340 kg)|
J.O.C.A.S.T.A is one of many AI units created by Tony Stark along with others. For years she would be kept as a backup AI should Stark's primary one be rendered inert ultron would eventually steal and attempt t use her for his bride but escaped and joined her true creator. J.O.C.A.S.T.A's time of service came when Stark was creating a suit for the young vigilante calling himself Spider-Man, coming online once the young hero would complete the Training Wheels Protocol. Peter would have his friend Ned disable the Protocol, and by doing so J.O.C.A.S.T.A was again transferred from her physical form. She congratulated him for completing his training and alerted him that he had many new variations of webs to choose from. While they were trapped in the Damage Control vault in Washington DC, Peter decided to give the artificial intelligence the name of Karen, a name she would accept. After Peter redeemed himself by defeating Vulture and bringing down his crew, Iron Man returned the suit along with Karen, who would go on to help Peter through his training in the final battle against ultron omega and his armada fleet jocasta regained her body and tackled the tyrant with a hug setting them on a course with earth core like bruce did to defeat thanos whilst utron hugged her back showing remorse for his mission before peacefully meeting their destruction.
Powers and Abilities
- Durability: The Jocasta's body has excellent protection from damage, with its metal plating being increasingly damage resistant.
- Energy Discharge: Jocasta was refitted from a robot incorporating repulsor technology.The extent of the blasts' thermal and electromagnetic energy output was unclear.
- Flight: Jocasta's body has flight capability.
- Network Access: Jocasta's artificial brain can connect directly to external networks. While not truly granting total memory recall, this capability does allow Jocasta direct access to the sum of human knowledge available on the internet.
- Superhuman Strength: The Jocasta's body had a strength level exceeding that of a normal human.
- Transferable Consciousness: As an artificial intelligence program, Jocasta could shift its entire consciousness from one artificial body to another via data networks. In this manner it could continue upgrading itself with each transfer.