Boris Bulski, also known as Titanium Man, was a former member of the Soviet Union's KGB until its dissolution after the Cold War.
After S.H.E.L.D was decimated after the Battle of the Triskellion. Boris along with his partner Valentin Shatalov were approached by Baron Helmut Zemo who took a interest in their following of Anton Vanko's original research for the Soviet Union. Zemo hired them and gave them the equipment and materials needed to complete their armor projects. Boris completed his armor and designated it Titanium Man, he later joined Zemo's Masters of Evil with the promise that the Soviet Union would be restored to its original might and glory.
- Titanium Man Armor: The armor allows him to achieve super human level abilities.
- Flight: His suit is equipped with miniature rocket packs that allow him to fly.
- Enhanced Durability: His armor is very durable, capable of withstanding tremendous amounts of punishment.
- Superhuman Strength: When utilizing the armor, it increases his physical abilities to superhuman levels, chief among them is his strength.
- Energy Blasts: The armor possesses repulsion blasters similar to Iron Man.