|Ultimo, Recreated by Ultron|
|Position|| Servant of Ultron
HYDRA Robot (Initially)
Ultimo was originally a prototype robot created by HYDRA to destroy their enemies, until he was destroyed by the second incarnation of the Avengers. But Ultimo's legacy would live on as Ultron would take HYDRA's design of the robot titan and recreate him in his proper image.
A Puppet with Strings Edit
Project ULTIMO was developed by HYDRA shortly after the Battle of Sokovia. The purpose of the project was to improve the several Sleepers, that HYDRA had been developing ever since WW2. What this model possessed that the others did not was Ultron's technology in the form of his Sentries. HYDRA recovered several dozen Sentries to gather the information needed to build Ultimo. When the project was complete the prototype was sent on a test run in the Ukraine where it caused mass destruction. In response to this threat the Avengers traveled to Ultimo's location and battled the robotic titan. After analysis the team surmised that the robot was being controlled by HYDRA at a nearby facility, so in response the Avengers sent the Black Widow and Falcon to deal with the HYDRA operatives controlling the robot. Without HYDRA giving the robot instructions, it was vunerable to attack and quickly fell by the Avengers hands.
There Are No Strings on Me Edit
The robot designated Ultimo back on Earth would be scrapped and scavenged for various uses after its defeat. But the basis of which it was built lived on, as Ultron the A.I long thought destroyed was actually online and recovering. After taking control of the Phalanx and their home world, Ultron began various surveillance operations on Earth and discovered that HYDRA had used his own technology to create a massive robot. Ultron surmised that he could not control the robot because he was in slumber due to his program not having reached any notable civilizations at that point in time.
Upon learning of this Project ULTIMO, Ultron hacked into HYDRA's files and came upon the schematics of the original design. Ultron saw that their design was inferior and could easily be bested, but Ultron planned to improve upon HYDRA's failure. He used the Phalanx and their advanced technology to create a massive Ultron Sentry modeled after the original Ultimo. In order to properly control this titan, Ultron created a sub Ultron-Program named after the original robot designated Ultimo, and uploaded his new self into the new sentry. Ultimo would be used by Ultron to wreck havoc and several worlds as Ultron planned to return to Earth to exact his revenge.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Robotic Body: As a gigantic artificial construction, Ultimo has been created to display a vast array of abilities that any normal human could never achieve such as:
- Superhuman Strength: Enormous strength, and possibly changes along with his size.
- Superhuman Stamina: Virtually unlimited endurance due to being a near tireless machine.
- Superhuman Speed: He is deceptively fast, Despite his bulk he's capable to walk/run at about 100 miles per hour.
- Invulnerability: Despite whatever is thrown at him he has absolutely limitless durability.
- Reactive Adaptation: Ultimo has also shown he can adapt his defenses; for instance, while he once was deactivated by a lightning bolt, this later proved ineffective.
- Self Restoration: He's also capable of repairing himself even when deactivated and completely disassembled. In the likely event her were to be damaged or rendered disabled, Ultimo is more than capable at remaking itself. Even if he's broken beyond repair or his sparts separated and scattered aroudn the globe, he will literally pull himself back together no matter how far apart his pieces are.
- Energy Absorption: He can absorb and store immense amounts of heat energy into his body for a number of impressive feets as well as convert it for other purposes.
- Energy Projection: He can project energy beams from his eyes, the power of which varies with his own energy level (but at full power they can easily vaporize several dozens of tons of rock in a single blast).
- Energy Conversion: He can not only discharge the energy stored wihtin but also change the nature of it to different types at will. Some of which are unknown but they can range from thermokinetic to disintegratory in range and effect.
- Size-Alteration: He can, over time, significantly increase his size (and presumably strength and durability): When he first appeared, he was "only" 25 feet tall, but after his years-long lava bath underneath the Earth´s crust, he had grown to 60 feet; later, after Stark-Fujikawa´s engineers accessed his systems, they made him grow to "over a hundred feet" (depiction details are somewhat variable, with footprints implying a height of about 500 feet).